Here are some news for you…
- The latest issue (17.1, March 2017) of the International Journal of Educational and Vocational Guidance (IJEVG) has been made freely accessible by the Editor, Springer. Please pass the word!
- Our Code of Ethics is being reviewed by Dr. Nancy Arthur (Canada) and her team to better reflect our engagement towards diversity, social justice, green guidance and the use of technology. A draft was presented to members at the 2016 Madrid Conference, and we plan to submit our final draft for your vote by the end of the summer. The present Code of Ethics is still available on our Website.
- IAEVG will be represented by the President Suzanne Bultheel at 106th Session of the International Labor Organization in Geneva in June.
- In order to stimulate advances in the areas of vulnerability and life course studies, the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research LIVES (NCCR LIVES) encourages early career scholars to apply to the LIVES Best Paper Award 2017. A sum of 2000 € will be granted to the winner. In addition to the award, the winner will be invited to present the awarded paper at the Society for Longitudinal and Life Course Studies (SLLS) conference, and will have her/his travelling expenses, conference and hotel fees (up to 3 nights) covered. For more details, please refer to the PDF
- Registration for the 2017 IAEVG International Conference in Mexico is under way. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from and meet with colleagues for all over the world, and particularly from Latin America where we gather for the first time since 2008 (then in Buenos Aires, Argentina). Please note that the call for paper deadline has been extended to June 30th.
Suzanne Bultheel Laurent Matte Marie Anne Bédard
President Secretary General IAEVG Administration Centre